本文在此只列出律藏 227 条戒律的条款。整套律藏总共有六本，其中包含了批注和对戒律的种种问题。想深入律藏的人们能学巴利文或英文，来充份阅览律藏。
1. Should any bhikkhu -- participating in the training and livelihood of the bhikkhus, without having renounced the training, without having declared his weakness -- engage in the sexual act, even with a female animal, he is defeated and no longer in communion.
1. 有任何性行为，甚至是跟一只动物。犯 Parajika.
2. Should any bhikkhu, in the manner of stealing, take what is not given from an inhabited area or from the wilderness -- just as when, in the taking of what is not given, kings arresting the criminal would flog, imprison, or banish him, saying, "You are a robber, you are a fool, you are benighted, you are a thief" -- a bhikkhu in the same way taking what is not given is defeated and no longer in communion.
2. 有任何盗窃的行为，或拿取未被给予的东西，在有人住的地方或在森林里。犯 Parajika.
3. Should any bhikkhu intentionally deprive a human being of life, or search for an assassin for him, or praise the advantages of death, or incite him to die (thus): "My good man, what use is this wretched, miserable life to you? Death would be better for you than life," or with such an idea in mind, such a purpose in mind, should in various ways praise the advantages of death or incite him to die, he also is defeated and no longer in communion.
3. 有意杀人，或指使人杀，或夸赞死亡的优点，或煽动他人去死。犯 Parajika.
4. Should any bhikkhu, without direct knowledge, boast of a superior human state, a truly noble knowledge and vision as present in himself, saying, "Thus do I know; thus do I see," such that regardless of whether or not he is cross-examined on a later occasion, he -- being remorseful and desirous of purification -- might say, "Friends, not knowing, I said I know; not seeing, I said I see -- vainly, falsely, idly," unless it was from over-estimation, he also is defeated and no longer in communion.
4. 除了是自我评估过高以外，如果夸赞自己拥有超人类的能力，超知识，等等。犯 Parajika
巴利律藏 227 条戒律
2013-05-01 20:00:18 来源： 评论：0 点击：